The Wharton Energy Conference 2016 Midstream Panel will address issues such as:
- How are regional regulatory differences affecting optimal infrastructure build-out?
- What does the future hold for MLPs in a possible lower-for-longer price environment?
- How are companies managing counterparty risk in this environment? What is the likelihood for more asset consolidation?
- How are contracts being renegotiated or altered to keep barrels flowing through midstream assets?
- What regions are showing signs of promise at $40 oil?
The panel will be lead by Adam Bedard, Hinds Howard, Manuel Prieto and Michele Joy.
More details can be found here.